The Amorus M3 Electric Unicycle Scooter is a great transportation tool for recreation or commuting purposes. If you’re a beginner, this would probably be a great one to start with as it comes with a Training Wheels and a Training Belt with a competitive pricing compared to other brands. The training wheels are removable and easily attachable with an Allen Wrench.
Pros: Quick Charging Time. Low Cost. Inclusion of Training Wheels, Belt and Protective Bumper Strip.
Cons: Relatively unknown brand. Lack of customer reviews.
Available in 3 colors: Black, White and Blue.
- Maximum speed: 18km/h
- Range: 12-20km
- Maximum climbing angle:20°
- Inclined protection angle: 45°
- Maximum load weight:120kg
- Charger voltage:AC110V-220V 50-60HZ
- Charging time: About 1 hour
- Net weight:10kg
- Limited speed protection : 14km/h
- Low battery protection: 10%
- Motor: 350 watt
- Tire size: 360mm
- 1 x Self Balance Electric Unicycle
- 1 x Training Wheels
- 1 x Training Belt
- 1 x Bumper strip
- 1 x Extended Pump Nozzle
- 1 x Charging adapter
Note: Video is showing a TG model and he bought it from banggood.com. But they are similar in design. The training wheels, belt and bumper strips are the same.
Browse for more options at Amazon.