PROS: Comes with Seat and steering handle. As well as front and back led lights for safety purposes.
CONS: High Cost to own. Does not seem to have a braking lever or button on the handlebar. You’ll probably have to decelerate by leaning backwards and placing down your foot from the foot pedal. This may be an issue if you suddenly need to stop when you’re cruising at a high speed.
WHAT WE LOVE: The futuristic design and clean lines it exudes.
Comes With: Electric Scooter Power Adapter and User Manual Handle Set
- Reach speeds of up to 35km/h
- High powered 500W motor
- 60V Samsung lithium battery
- Travel up to 35km on one charge
- Keep visible at night with the LED head and tail lights
- Weigh Capacity: 130KG
- Charging Time: 90 minutes
- Wheel Size: 17 Inch
- Climbing Ability: 30 Degrees
- Vacuum Tire: Good grip, Wear proof
Browse for more options at Amazon.