There’s an element of surprise to this particular vehicle. If you take a closer look, there are actually 2 wheels (Bi-Wheel design) and not just 1 wheel for this self-balancing scooter. They are thinner in width compared to the 1 wheelers. From the way it is designed, it resembles and gets away as a unicycle.
Nonetheless they work on the say gyroscopic physics to maintain balance. But we suspect that the smaller wheels may mean that it is more susceptible to bumps, cracks and vibrations on the road, versus a larger single wheel.
Pros: Trolley + Handlebar rolled into one. Telescoping handle as they call it. Stylish exterior and fun color options. Long Battery Life per charge.
Cons: Pricey compared to other unicycle models.
Available in 5 colors: Blue, Green, White, Red and Yellow.
- Equipped with Head & Tail Light
- Bi-channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by Texas Instruments
- High Foam Super Soft Leather Protective Pad – Waterproof
- Smart phone app for interactive experience
- Speaker Touch screen control on device
- 3-4 hours average use time per charge
- 1.5 hours charging time
- 2 Ah 72V lithium-ion battery
- 18 degree climbing capability ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ (Usually it’s around 12 to 15 degree, so this is a definite plus)
I Rode An Electric Unicycle (InMotion Mohawk) by Android Espionage
We try to ride Inmotion’s slick futuristic unicycle — CES 2015 by The Verge
Inmotion SCV V3 Electric Unicycle CANADA by InMotion Canada – Sensor Controlled Vehicles
Demo Teaching video of Inmotion V3 20150121 by EWheelMotion
Моноколесо Inmotion V3 – демонстрация работы by Hi-Tech Mail.Ru
Browse for more options at Amazon.